Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Launch!

This blog was written a few days ago... but just now posted :)
Today marks my first official blog for www.shannonmcanally.com! It's a snow day here in Dallas, TX and I'm for the most part trapped inside my house which freed up a lot of time for me to work on the website.
I wanted to have the chance to explain exactly why I created this website. It's not because I was just bored, but rather because I wanted to share parts of my life with everyone that you would otherwise not be able to see. To be honest... I Googled my name one day earlier this year and saw a lot of old random pictures and news that wouldn't be very helpful to someone who wanted to know more about me. I like to consider myself technologically savvy, even though I am nowhere near an expert level of website creating.
So as of right now, the site is basic, my blogs might be boring, and the site visitation will be slow. But... I have to start somewhere. :) So in short, Thank you for taking the time to stop by and be a part of My "Big Picture."

-Shannon M.-

No comments:

Post a Comment